BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Production Dayz 07: Too Much Time On My hands!

Never Die the Rose is bugging me and I'm still going on it. XD too much time on my hands! But I'm going to post a little of my progress. First of all i finally have a "Once upon a time" opening to the story. Now the key thing with "Once upon a time" opening, is that they give you the false security of the story being perfectly linear because its a fairy tale. But we all know I am entirely too complicated for that kinda nonsense. So here is my "Once Upon a Time" for Never Die the Rose:

Once upon a time, in a far off kingdom, there lived a handmaiden that served a beautiful princess. The handmaiden and the princess were best friends and would always sing together. The beautiful princess could sing loudly and move the hearts of all who listened. All of her people loved her. The handmaiden could sing with passion and innocence that could move the heavens themselves. But the handmaiden’s voice was far too small to be heard by the world. One day a prince heard the princess's gorgeous voice and chose her to be his bride. They would be married and live happily ever after. But no one would listen to the handmaiden; she was doomed to live in the shadow of the princess and her glorious voice. Would the handmaiden’s song ever be heard by someone who would love her or is her song destined fade away?


Thus the story of Mischa and Jolie are introduced. this is the premise though I guarantee  that though it will follow this plot line, it totally isn't linear! More details later! ^_^

Autumn

0 Fellow Ponderers: